From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 17:02:50 -0400
Hi there!

Two questions.  I was asked what the gravity was for ferret's urine and I
didn't know.  I checked out the FAQ and it gave other vital information
but not the gravity count.  I have no idea what this is.  Could someone
please tell me what it means and what it is.

Male ferrets mark their territory by, putting it bluntly, peeing on
everything.  If they have a vasectomy will they still mark their territory
or does that only stop when they are neutered?

Thanks again for your information.

Cam and Therese, Tawny the dog, Buddy, Mookie, Jasper, Scooter, Josie,
Snoopy, Nikki, Benjamin, Sadie, and BJ - yes they are all ferrets.

Tryntje Miller                   Net:[log in to unmask]
Conrad Grebel College Library    Tel: (519) 885-0220 ext. 239
Waterloo, Ontario                Fax: (519) 885-0014
N2L 3G6