From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:59:51 -0700
Hello Hello Hello!

I wanted to share something with you all .  and hopefully you all will
get a chuckle too.

We had a ferret here at the shelter named Buster.  He was with us for
almost a year.  Such a good boy.  but sick.  After surgery and about 8
months he was helped to the Bridge February 2003.  So when Shawn called
to tell me we got mail from Neeps (theferretstore.com) I thought.  that's
odd.  No one there knows him.

Shawn opened the envelope (it was addressed to Buster Ferret - I know I
know.  Federal Offense).  Well.  Guess what?

Buster got JUNK MAIL!  That's right!  It was an advertisement from The
Ferret Store!

Once we stopped laughing we decided we would share the letter with our
shelter kids.  I mean, it's not like we can forward it to him at the
Bridge.  I don't know the address and I don't think the postal service
delivers there!

Hugs -
Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter