From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 02:46:22 -0400
Hello All:
BIG suggested writing him directly with opinions concerning FHL cross
posts.  I think a public comment is appropriate.  I support the decision
to provide cross posts of the FHL to the FML.  Clearly, the FML is
still, and will continue to be, the forum with the greatest number of
participants.  Health posts to the FML will still reach the largest number
of people which can only benefit the largest number of fuzzies.  As BIG
mentioned, these posts appear at the end of the FML so it is easy to scroll
past them.

I also like the idea of BIG putting family squabbles that have run their
course at the end of the FML so we don't always have to read them.
Additionally, many of us are on multiple lists and do not always keep
current with all digests.  I always keep up with the FML so I get the
opportunity to read the important FHL posts more quickly than I otherwise
might.  The only negative comment I might make is the nature of some of
the posts that have been included.  For example, although I personally
enjoyed Bob C.'s epistle on "dem bones being connected to dem bones",
such a post did not really have a lot to do with up to the minute health
information and might best have been left on the FHL or the FOB.

Dale