From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 14:51:59 -0700
>Maybe one of these would help protect Hee-bert and Kaos! My Petey
>could use one too!

Oh, I can see it now.

Seven ferrets are sitting in a locker room lacing up their ice skates.
A rather large sable fella looks over at a smaller silver boy with a
black nose.

Misha-Why are we putting on skates again?

Kovu-Mom said she got these cool mini hockey helmets, so we get to
play hockey.

Misha, thinking hard- I guess skates are better than bare paws on the
ice.

Kovu-I should hope so, ferrets are better than bears.

Misha- No, not that kind of bear. Bare feet silly.

Miss Hiss, a pretty dark sable, walks by with her hockey stick and
bops them both on the helmet.

Misha- Hey!

Kovu-That's why I told you to put your helmet on first.

Miss Hiss- Let's go humiliate those humans. They'll never catch us,
and I hid the pucks in a hidey hole I found.

Misha-How can we play then?

Miss Hiss-They found some more.

All seven head out onto the ice, dooking all the way.

Miss Hiss- Wait till they see my war dance.

Misha-Hey, there's only 5 of them. This will be a piece of cake.

Miss Hiss-Look at the bench chubby boy.

Misha looks over and sees many more players. He looks a little worried,
but then remembers that they're ferrets, and those are mere humans.
They may play well against other humans, but they'd never played
ferrets before, and ferrets are much faster. Not to mention smaller
and can teleport.

Misha- Do we play like the humans in the movie Slap Shot?

Miss Hiss-Just put that yummy rubber thing in the net down there. As
if a net could catch us.

Misha-What about that guy with all the padding in front of the net?
Guess he's met you Miss Hiss.

Miss Hiss chuckling- No problem. Just pretend there's ferretone on the
other side of him.

Misha, in a deep voice-Oh yeah! What are those guys in the stripes?

Miss Hiss-Mom says they're blind, so pay them no mind.

The players line up, and the humans are snickering.

Miss Hiss-Snicker this, slow boy.

She hits the puck to Misha, who skates away toward the goal. The goalie
is ready, but Misha sneaks right under him with the puck.

Announcer-GOAL!

All the ferrets high five and the humans look stunned. The rest of the
game is the same way, ferrets going in a blur. Humans looking for them
and finding air. At the end, the humans are shaking their heads, and
the ferrets are war dancing across the ice. The score is 10 to 1, the
ferrets don't like to totally break their spirit. The ferrets gather up
all the pucks and hit them down the ice. The pucks line up and spell
out 'We like this game!'

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Rainbow Crew; Chelsea, Valentine, Jasmine, Tasha, Boris, Taz, Sugar,
Honey, Popov and Katie