From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 23:16:48 -0400
I have heard that you will now NEED a passport to be able to attend
Ferret Aid 2006.  I have also heard from some of you Americans that if
you don't already have a passport, it could take up to 6 months to get
one.  Expired passports are no longer accepted as a form of ID and I'm
hearing from some of you that it can take up to 3 months to get your
passports renewed.  PLEASE make sure that you get your passports sorted
out, especially if you have already registered to attend.  If you are
unsure you will be able to come but have it in your mind you would like
to, make sure you apply for a passport NO later than January of 2006.

I would hate for some of our American cousins to miss out on Ferret Aid
2006 because of a silly little book with your photo in it :)

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
The Ferret Aid Society
"For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
www.ferretaid.org