From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:16:01 -0800
Just wanted to let everyone know that you are not alone in crying over your
babies.  While my 6 are ok I cry everytime I read of a loss.  My heart goes
out to Kevin.  Just seeing a post from him I prepare to bawl!  You are all
in my prayers!

I want to thank everyone for the responses about Dudley.  I'm happy to say
that one week after being neutered Dudley is peacefully coexisting with the
girls.  Boy are they relieved!

I would also like to ask everyone to continue to keep Holley in your
thoughts and prayers.  I'm beginning to get nervous about seeing the vet
on the third.  I'm hoping the lump on her back is nothing serious.  Yet we
will most likely have to have it removed anyway.  This is a hard time right
now.  I'm hoping it can wait into January because I get my financial aid
refund check and that will free up some of the money I work for to pay the
vet bill.

Thanks again for the help.  Hope we will see less death on the list as I
don't think my heart or eyes can take anymore

Tysa, Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies