Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:23:46 -0400
Happily reporting that the little baby went back to his home.  Man is a
first time ferret owner and just hated the thought of the fert being locked
up in his cage, so he let him run free.  Well, little boy (never did find
out his name!) found an open balcony door and went for a nose dive and a
walk.  I guess ferrets bounce well!!!  Had a Loooooong talk with this
gentleman and I think he now understands that when not supervised said
critter shall be kept safe in his own abode.

Sunday, August 20th, the Michigan Ferret Rescue/Adoption Network will be
having its first picnic!!  We are extending an open invitation to all
ferret owners in and around the state of Michigan.  Come and meet the
people working so hard for the well-being of the fuzzies.  Maybe you
would like to join us in our endeavor?  Anyway, if you would like more
information please contact: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
OR you can visit www.mfran.org
There is a map available there.  If you plan to attend, please bring a
dish to pass.  Thank you.

Mary
http://www.mkaresq.com