From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2011 12:55:53 -0400
Hey All,

In close to 40 years since rescuing and rehabilitating animals, I have
never been nominated or recognized for my work. Not tooting my own horn
but I sure could use a massage! If you feel I am worthy, please
nominate by downloading this form:
<http://app4.websitetonight.com/projects2/0/5/4/0/1540450/uploads/GHPE11PawsFirstForm.pdf>

Thank you in advance,

Diane Campbell
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven

Greater Hickory
Pet Expo's
"P.A.W.S. First" Award!

  _____

We need your help! We are looking for a deserving individual to
recognize for their exemplary service and dedication to animals they
love.

The P.A.W.S. First award, which stands for "Pets Are Worth Saving",
will be presented at the Greater Hickory Pet Expo to an individual
who has gone above and beyond the call of duty, sacrificed much time,
energy and money, to help animals which otherwise would not have hope
of a better future.

We know there are lots of hardworking people in the Hickory area who
either go unnoticed or would rather not flaunt their good deeds. Please
help us find these folks by nominating them for the P.A.W.S. First
Award.

Click here
<http://app4.websitetonight.com/projects2/0/5/4/0/1540450/uploads/GHPE11PawsFirstForm.pdf> to download a nomination form. Deadline for submissions
is May 25, 2011. A winner will be decided by May 27 and the award will
be presented at the Greater Hickory Pet Expo.

Along with a commemorative plaque, the winner will receive 4 free
tickets to the Pet Expo, a massage package to pamper themselves and NC
Natural Pet, distributor of all natural pet foods will donate $1000
worth of food to a non-profit/rescue organization of the winners
choice.

So, get your nominations in and help us find Greater Hickory Pet Expo's
2011 P.A.W.S. First Award winner!

Any questions, please call 828.256.EXPO (3976).

Thank you,

Carl & Karen
Unifour Exposition Management, LLC