From:
"Amoreena G. Ralya" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 1996 10:14:40 -0400
Obelix and the gang have changed colors almost completely, and we're at a
complete loss at figuring out what color each of them are:

Obelix: used to be sable, now has pale grey undercoat and black & silver
guard hairs (his head is almost completely silver, and his mask is
dissapearing: we sometimes have trouble telling him apart from our shaded
silver female): What is he now?  Still a sable?  A silver?

Cwynn: Always been a strangeish color when we got him: his guard hairs are
tan-apricot on the light portions of his body, his legs and tail are black,
his mask and other dark parts of his face are milk-chocolate brown, and his
undercoat is a bright orange apricoty color.  Is he a cinnamon?  He has a
pink nose.

Mithril: Used to be a shaded silver (black and silver guard hairs over grey
undercoat, dark grey v-mask, pink nose) but now resembles a panda-bear
because her tail and legs are jet-black while the rest of her body (except
for the grey tips of her ears and a dissapearing grey mask) is milk-white,
including _all_ the guard hairs.  What color is she now??

                                Thanks for any help,
                                  the befuddled