From:
Keitha Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 11:58:13 -0600
Today I took my 2 yr old female Sugar to the vet with a hard knot on her
leg that looked like a broken or dislocated hock joint in her hind leg.
She had not been limping and did not seem to be in pain.  X-Rays showed
that the knot is a calcium deposit that is attached to the cortex of the
bone.  The vet said it should not be necessary to remove it unless she
seems to be pained by it or it begins to rapidly grow.  Has any one else
had an experience with this?

Keitha Pearce

and the Fuzzies
Smith & Wesson & Beretta & Sugar & Magnum & Star