From:
rosemary german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:05:27 -0400
OK Folks-this is an opportunity to HELP A SHELTER or PERSONS of your
choice!!Proceeds also benefit the many Ferrets we have @ LFFR.  BUY
$20.00 + worth of bedding items from my Ebay Store and i will ship at
NO CHARGE to you - a regular sized HAMMOCK (17" x 13" cotton/fleece
with batting liner) to the SHELTER OR PERSONS of YOUR CHOICE!!

BUY $35.00 or more and i will ship a HAMMOCK and FLOOR SACK(16" x 13"
cotton ext/fleece interior with batting liner) combined to the SHELTER
OR PERSON OF YOUR CHOICE!!!(One destination)!!  (USA free ship only)****

THIS IS A GREAT CHALLENGE AND YOU WILL BENEFIT so many!!AS you know-we
make QUALITY BEDDING for years to support our many perviously unwanteds
and rescues that have become part of our family.

ALL bedding is new,prewashed,HANDcrafted and sturdy!!  Please meet our
CHALLENGE TODAY!!  This will go on for ONE WEEK ONLY!!!  From June 20th
AND ENDS JUNE 28th..

Thank you for your Support!!
Rose and The Gang of Fuzzies @LFFR
www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding