From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 22:37:15 EDT
I just got the most amazing eggs in the mail that I bought off Ebay.  I
have to share them with all of you.

These eggs age bigger then the usual plastic eggs.  Beautifully crocheted
and they have a bell in them.  Even my dog loves them!  They are truly
the best eggs I have seen.

Emile sells them from her Ebay store
http://www.ebaystores.com/happykritters
She sells lots of cool things, But check out her eggs.  She sells 6 for
5.00.  and free shipping if you buy it now.

Doodlebug gives these eggs a 5 Star rating, a ferrety thumbs up.  Check
em out before they are all gone.

Robin & Doodlebug, Star of Stage & Screen
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/doodlebug.html
Kouri Fan Club...Doodlebug