Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 07:44:34 -0700
Hi all,

I'm mainly a lurker, but I was watching House of Frankenstein 1997 this
weekend and at one point where the woman is going to change into a wolf for
the first time, she is running through the trees chasing a lovely sable
ferret.  He looked like he was having a great time sprinting around.  By the
way, she didn't get him, he dived into a log.  And also, major victory
congratulations to everyone who has worked so hard for the fuzzies in
Michigan and on the rabies quarantine period, FINALLY!

Dooks to all,
Sinbad:I coulda been the ferret in that movie mom!
Quincy:Not on your life, little man!
Mischieva:Actually, it was me, with my beautiful sable coat and nicely
shaped body, so there!
Liz Zink    [log in to unmask]