From:
Susan Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 20:21:32 -0500
Tank was a wonderful little 4 year old full of life and always on the
go he was blessed by his buddy and dad when he first came to live with
him

his dad name was Al wish was a good friend and partner of Vicky Mack
and Sue Hayes who runs ferret shelters and Tank always got excited when
his daddy brought home a new buddy for him to play with that he would
go rescue for the 2 shelters.

6 months ago Tank came down with adrenal and lost alot of waight his
dad Al took him to the vet and spent alot of time and money on helping
this little guy trying to get him better. this morning Al called me
telling me that he lost his first ferret and he was taking it hard I
told Al that I and Vicky would make sure that Tank make it to the
Rainbow Bridge so Muldoon can you please find and help Tank cross over
the rainbow bridge, Al does not have a computer to be able to ask and
i told him we would let him know that he made it

Thank you

Susan Hayes and Vicky Mack.
Suelyn Hayes
ICQ#: 207314415