From:
Lonny Eachus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 23:30:05 -0700
  To: BonnieTormohlen

Bonnie:

Just a suggestion, but I think it would be wonderful if you used fewer
abbreviations. Remember, most of us aren't in California, and in fact
I had to read the first paragraph before I knew whether CA meant
California or Canada. They are abbreviated the same way.

Then you use "DFG" for "Department of Fish and Game", which I
understood because I have been there, but it is called different things
in other states. For example in Washington it is called the Department
of Fish & Wildlife (DFW), but permits are obtained from the Department
of Licensing (DL).

What I am saying is that the majority of us (i.e., outside of
California) have to pause, think, and even look stuff up before we
even know what the heck you are writing about.

We are interested in your message, so please don't make it hard to
understand. Don't ASSUME people know what you mean. Spell it out.

Thanks.

Lonny Eachus