From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 19:38:29 EDT
Help,I've started breaking out in weasels.They're all over me.It started as
one and quickly progressed to more.I think I must have a fever.I guess I was
never vacinated for it as a kid.Is there a cure,or am I stuck with them for
life,and is it fatal?(only to the pocketbook)

Okay,now that's out of my system(for now).I've seen younger horses eating an
older horses tail,and I mean the whole thing,hair anyway.I did have a momma
cat whose kittens weren't properly groomed until all the whiskers were
gone.Either she outgrew it or the kittens got better at getting away.I don't
know why they do it,perhaps someone out there does.Have a happy and safe
Jult 4th,and watch those fuzzies with the firecrackers.

Sandy & 3 fuzzinators
Never give a ferret with fireworks a match.