Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:19:55 -0500
Our Shelter Veterinarian is very interested in talking to other
Veterinarians who are using these implants as part of a study, and
have 'self acquired' data to support the use of this product. Although,
I highly value your observations and information, Veterinarians are
held to a higher standard when there is an informational exchange
of specific and/or scientific data. Our Vets have over 2,500 actual
ferrets (not visits) in their care and are very up to date and open
minded (open minded) to new aspects/protocols of veterinary medicine
and surgery; especially where ferrets are involved.

The information needed is be from one Veterinarian to another. No other
resources will be considered. I will act as the POC between us non
Veterinarians, and convey all contact information to our Vets. I hope
everyone understands the necessity of this procedure, as it will
eliminate any confusion, duplications of information by providers
and save time for all Veterinarians involved in this exchange of
information.

ALL INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL AND WILL NOT BE USED OR RELEASED
WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE INVOLVED VETERINARIANS!
Veterinarians must be favorable to telephone conversations with
our Veterinarians at prearranged (scheduled) times. This is to
eliminate/curtail time loss and/or interruptions of normal business
and patient care time. Everyone's input and time are equally vital to
this project.

What I need from You;

Veterinarian's Name:
Telephone Number:
Fax Number:

What Our Vets will need from your Vets;

The following information should be prepared by your veterinarian
Number of ferrets with six (6) months Deslorin implants.
Number of ferrets with twelve (12) months Deslorin implants.
Number of ferrets receiving 2nd, 3rd or subsequent six (6) or
twelve (12) month Deslorin implants.
Number of ferrets previously implanted with Melatonin implants.
Number of ferrets previously treated with Lupron depots.

Details and/or results of any/all of the above information and/or
discussions between the Veterinarians are strictly confidential due to
future publication rights of the Veterinarians taking part in this and
other studies of this material.

For The Fuzzies!! Wishing you all a, Happy Holidays!

Thanks,
Dooks and Blessings

Rick White - Co-Founder SAFE
San Antonio Ferret Enthusiasts