From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 23:15:02 -0800
Ok, Fluff Fluff and Slinky our first two never nipped our hands,wrists.
Fluff Fluff only nips our feet when he was excited and we walked passed
him.  I could pinch both of these two, get them excited, but they would
never nip (except Fluff, the feet when excited).  Sabrina and Daisy play
nip hands/fingers, I play roughly with them and pinch them.  Daisy nips
bare skin but Sabrina doesn't.

I am still not sure why Fluff Fluff and Slinky would never nip us.  We get
these ferrets when they were all kits..  Sabrina and Daisy allowed me to
pinch them and would nip me no matter where they were when I pinched them.
Can say, at some point I stopped pinching Fluff Fluff and Slinky because
I could not get them to play nip.  With Sabrina and Daisy, I continued to
pinch to play with them.  Anyone else know why they do what they do?

Debbie