From:
Patricia Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 12:54:53 -0700
Hi again,

I just had to share this with you all.  Wednesday was a long day due to all
the extra running I had to do, plus some work thrown in and stuff so I
didn't get home until very late (about 10:30) with the 3 new rescues.  I got
them settled in their new cages and checked my email and phone messages,
took out the garbage, checked all the fuzzies here switched out a playgroup
or two, fed the Frootloop his special mush and sat down for a second to
relax.

I flipped on the TV and caught a little of an old M.A.S.H.  eposide (there's
not alot on at 11:15pm) and had let Freya out to explore since she was
throwing a fit.  She ambled around the living room for a bit and checked out
stuff, then she came over and crawled up beside me on the pillows I had on
the floor and propped her chin on my leg and *watched TV* with me for aobut
10 minutes.  She was truly watching the screen!!  This is the first time I
have ever seen a ferret "watch TV", it was just adorable, I ended up
watching her instead of the TV myself.

Well, I guess I don't have to worry about her dominating the remote, as this
is a very old set, and there is no remote!

Trish
Director, Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter