From:
"Bryan P. Coffey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:54:58 -0500
Here are a few oh-so-silly limericks about our ferrets and a few one
liners that have been floating around in my head.  I'm sure anyone can
do better.  I dare you!

There once was a ferret so squirmy
She wouldn't even pause to kiss me
Mint was her name
Dancing her claim to fame
Chicken gravy she scarfed with glee

Merri is a ferret so sweet
Any human is she glad to meet
She will climb your shirt
Her sole purpose to flirt
Her kisses just can't be beat!

There once was a ferret so white
Her coat shone like a moonlite night
Until in a pot she found a tree
Oh, my poor little ferret Albi
Her muddy coat became such a fright

Our ferret Esef is such a brat
Her game it is to chase the cat
My nose to nip
The plants to tip
If she weren't so cute, I'd say she was fat

People with ferrets don't get old, they just become better cuddlers.

(WARNING: I suppose somebody might get offended by the following.
Whomever you are please stop reading now.)

Confucious say: Woman who play with more than one weasel in the dark,
has a shady business.

Confucious say: It's not the size of your ferret, but how well you play
with it.

You don't always need to go to law school to be a dirty weasel.  Plant
digging works too.

Man to Woman: Would you like to play with my weasel?  (or) Would you
please hold my weasel?

What's long, warm, has a short attention span and likes to get into your
wife/girlfriends pants?  It also becomes limp and floppy after playing
in dark tunnels too long?  A ferret, duh!

(I warned you, bwa haa haa!)

Bryan Coffey & The Weasel Warriors
www.gis.net/~bpcoffey/furball.html