Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 01:18:43 -0400
I Know this is a contraversial subject, and email me privately, if you
would like, but I was wondering if there's anyone out there who does
not vaccinate their ferrets, for whatever reason, reactions to the
vaccine, or just doesn't believe its needed if the ferret is an
isolated indoor pet....Vaccines, themselves, whether it be animals or
humans, have become a lot more political, my personal opinion, is it
does lower the immunity, in both animals and people, and was wondering
what your opinion is, especially if you choice is not to vaccinate, I
realize shelter operators have to do it and understand the laws, ect...
Just looking for opinions here.....Deb

--aliano