Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 03:24:49 EST
Happy holidays everyone.

It's that time of year when we reflect back on the past year and
remember all of our blessings. When we remember all of the people
that have enriched our life in one way or another.

Support Our Shelters and the Ferret Charmer have brought back the Angel
Charm. That wonderful way to say thank you to the "Angels" in your
lives.

For a $5.00 donation to SOS, an Angel Charm and a special thank you
card will be mailed to the person of your choice. You can make this
anonymous or request that your name be signed to the card.

You can order by sending a check for $5.00 made out to SOS to:
Robin Jones
P.O. Box 924
Glendora, CA  91741

Or pay by Paypal to [log in to unmask] .
Please include $1.00 for processing for all Paypal orders and a note
"Angel Charm" in the comment box.

Also include the name and address of the person you want the charm and
card sent to, and if you want this to be an anonymous gift or if you
want your name signed to the card.

Cards and charms will be mailed, and the names placed on a special
web page. It's easy, and we will do it all for you. You can brighten
someone's day by letting them know you are thinking of them, and
support ferrets everywhere by supporting SOS.

There is no limit of the number of charms you can order. Each charm is
$5.00. If you have any questions, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Happy Holidays,
Robin Jones
http://www.skweezeme.net/angel.html