From:
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:46:41 -0700
>From:    Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Warmfuzzy Show
>We just got back home from the Warmfuzzy Ferret Show in Pa., and I wanted
>to comment on the show some.

We're glad to have met Gary anyway.  Guess you meet us when we come down
your way (oh guess that means we've thought about it and bill will take
you up on the invitation to judge <grin>)

It was a great show.  About the most fun show we've been to in a long time.

>From:    Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: WarmFuzzy Show - Many Thanks
 [and]
>Subject: WarmFuzzy Show - Some Thoughts

Thanks for doing the part us judge and steward types aren't so fond of!

>I always thought he was an older man with thinning gray hair.

<Chortle> You aren't the first to think that.  Not a whole lot of trouble
with thinning.  And well there is a little bit of gray in the beard.

>Some people were thrilled with their ferrets' places while some people
>were disappointed.  What most people did not know is that scores between
>first place and last place may have only differed by five points and that
>the scores between places may have only differed by one-tenth of a point.

Some by even less (we had a few ties at the end of scoring).  We tried to
make that clear to the entrants when I was presenting ruibbons.

The ferrets were great.  Among the best prepped and nicest we've seen on
the whole.  The political factions were even calm (main reason it was the
most fun) Clarence and Shirley are so respected that lots of folks put
aside whatever to make it their to support them.

[bill's portion]

>However, I was sorely disappointed.  Eric has always stressed Mary's
>various shades of red hair and I love red heads.

It was great seeing them at a show again.  And although I've always liked
Mary's red hair she as a blonde was well... (forgive me Eric for noticing)
stunning.  There was still some of the red in with the blonde.  Hope the
Shefferman's got home easier than we did after our longer than expected
chat.

Kind of interesting comparing Mary to the other ferret owning beauty that
I was talking to.  At least my neck wasn't bent the same direction talking
to Meagan and Mary.

[end soliloquy]

Both of us enjoyed hanging with my many friends in the PA and NJ ferret
rescue communities.  Or teasing back and forth with them.  Whatever.
<grin> <mumbled> Thank you.  THank you very much.

And everybody who knows Clara, tell her to sell us that painting!

-bill
--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets