Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:30:08 EDT
This is it folks. my last copy of The Ferret Capture. This is a
WONDERFUL book by Andrew Licht. It is one of the most engaging ferrets
books I have ever had the pleasure to read. Andrew wrote the story when
he was 9 and finished the illustrations when he was 10. This story
describes his adventure out spotlighting and capturing the endangered
black-footed ferret in western South Dakota

Don't miss out on this amazing ferret treasure. All the proceeds from
this auction will go to Prairie Wildlife Research.

To bid on this auction go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160253534969

And for more information about Black-Footed Ferret Recovery please
go to: http://www.prairiewildlife.org

Thank You,
Robin Jones