From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:24:11 -0500
Hi All,
Monsoon, Cindy, and I have decided that we would like to share our home
with another ferret friendly person and possibly their fuzzies.  We have
a room to rent out with a bathroom in Phoenix at the crossroads of 51st
Ave. and Baseline Rd.  We live in a home that is approx. 1600 sq. ft. at
the end of a cul-de-sac, with a nice size yard and a two car garage.

Rent is $450 a month, plus half utilities.  Will be available on 12/1/03.
The girls and I would prefer a non-smoker but would allow it outside away
from the animals.  If you or someone you know is looking to move, please
contact us at: [log in to unmask]

Jennifer, Cindy, & Monsoon in AZ
-Missing CJ & Pete