From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:26:03 -0800
Hello all, I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

For Christmas this year, the ferrets got a resolution from us - they
will get the run of the house, ASAP.  However, this is due in part to a
need to move their cages to the other side of a wall, where they will
not be able to see us while caged (which we truly hope only to be when
we are asleep or messing with things that would be too dangerous for
them to help with).  We want to provide a way for them to come over to
the humans' side of the house if at all possible.

This would entail altering their cages (a Midwest cage and a Pets
International cage - yes, three ferrets entails two cages unfortunately)
to attach a tube, which would run through the wall (yes, we can cut holes
in this wall with no problems) and then into... something clear... where
they could sit and watch us if they wanted to.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to attach the tubes to these two cages,
and/or what to use on the far end (and how to attach the tubes to this
"viewing area")?

Thanks for any thoughts you may have.

Debbie