From:
DENISE DeMULLING <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 17:13:53 EST
hello everybody i've been a reader of the ferret list for awhile but this
is the first time i'm writting in.I had to put my ferret to sleep on wed
because he had something that the doctor had never seen.His stomach &
esophagus were stretched to the point that the vet couldn't get it to go
back to normal.  we thought it was the stomach flu but after him throwing
up for 3 day they did exploritory sugery on him and found that his stomach
was stretchedthey thought by giving him meds that it would go back to
normal but it didn't then they did made him swollow bairum to see if they
missed something during sugery they saw his esophagus and it was stretched
too.  Has anyone ever had this thing ever happen to any of there ferrets
please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] and let me know the shelter mom and i
would realy like to know.I live in mn and she has never herd of this sort
off thing.

Thank you
Denise
and now the depressed 3.