From:
Veronica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 08:18:51 -0700
Could anyone here help me out? I have a friend who would like to visit
a rescue who deals with mainly ferrets. His Lady wants a ferret, but he
wants her to see all the aspects. Those ready for adoption, those with
behavior issues and especially those that are needing medical care.

Here's the thread we've been discussing this in:
http://www.herpcenter.com/furry-feathered-fish/17494-ferrets.html

I'm prism_wolf in the responses starting on the third page. I would
greatly appreciate your help!

Veronica

 ,,
http://www.phchs.petfinder.org