From:
Diane Fishback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 07:32:01 GMT
HI Everyone

Wednesday night, we escorted Perkin Till to he bridge. He had been at
the vet's since last Sunday with diarrhea, a prolapsed rectum, weight
loss and dehydration. They did everything they could but he just didn't
respond to the treatment.

When Perkin came to us he was a big 8 month old cinnamon. He was Shy,
full of love and never stopped eating till the day he went to the
bridge. He loved to chew up plastic balls (before mommy took them all)
and play in the bath tub. All he wanted was to be held and give you
all of his love.

Words can't express the loss we feel.

Knowing that we gave him over two years of love and happiness helps to
ease the pain a little.

Perkin you will always hold a very special place in our hearts. Until
we are joined the the bridge, run, play and be happy.

Love,
Mommy &Daddy
Your siblings
Jannie, Otis, Dingus, Strider,Max,Hagrid
Bella,Russ,Gus,Beethover
and the cats Benny & Ada

Diane

Have you hugged your ferret today?