From:
Rebecca Donley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 08:13:27 -0800
Hi all,
I just wanted to say that I have been going to Dr. Deeb for years and have
had nothing but positive experiences.  It is a 3 1/2 drive one way from my
house to her office and I drive it for anything but the most routine of
problems because I trust no vet more than her.  She has pulled my babies
through illnesses that I know they would not have survived with most vets.
I have called her on numerous ocassions for advice and she has always
given it generously, even at times when she herself was ill and had to be
contacted at home by her office.

The assertion that she doesn't care is simply wrong.  She cares more than
any other vet I've even known.  All you have to do is look at her own
animals (all rescues) to see that.  It's true she doesn't have the schmoozy
"dazzle em with bs" con-artist sales pitch that some vets have but that
stuff is meaningless.  Her ethics, devotion and ability are, in my opinion,
the highest caliber available.

Rebecca Donley