From:
Al Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 18:27:47 -0400
I would like to thank everybody who responded to my e-mail in Thrusday FML.
Everybody ordered that I go see a vet.  Well an appointment has been made
for next week becuase the animal hospital around me is the only one that can
see her and that's the only time they have open.

Let me re-describe the symptoms.

1) Thin
2) Hair loss on her tail
3) Lathargeic
4) Lack of energy.

My vet over the phone said it could be from the heat in philly takeing it's
toll but he can't be sure.  I have to go right now and see if I can nurse
her a little bit.  I would like to thank everybody that responded to me
E-Mail I now know you are all true careing people about ferrets.

I am still trying to decide a name for her. Maybe thinking of a new one will
cheer me up.

Peace is through Superoir Fire Power...
Home of the happy ferret's Salen and Josey....
And a very sick one <<<<Name Not Known Yet>>>> :(

http://www.voicenet.com/~asmith/index.html