Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 00:03:20 -0800
>I tell Stewie that if he and his buddies decide to toss out any more
>food for me to step on, well.... I will send them to a mad scientist
>who asks alot of questions and dissects ferret eardrums for a living -
>or a hobby or something, I don't know. It makes no impact, of course,
>thereby proving (make a note, Ed) that ferrets, or at least *this*
>ferret, is deafer than a doornail. When he wants to be.

Dear Roary,

I sure got a chuckle out of your post. You made my day, Roary.

Edward. the beserk, mad scientist.

Perhaps in keeping with my new title, I should mention to you that
as a research scientist at the Beltsville, Maryland Insect Physiology
Laboratories, I tortured out from just beneath the brain of the
American cockroach, called Periplanita americana, many brain associated
organs called corpoa allata, and managed to keep about 95 percent of
these American cockroaches alive for follow on experiments.

How's that for qualifying as a Mad Scientist, eh?