From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:58:41 -0400
Joanne, I was happy to look up the info for you, and it turned out that
I found things which also can help others including us, os that is good.
(For those who are curious, a few of the study abstracts are on the FHL,
as well as some new info on Lupron.

As you know, I DO doubt that melatonin had anything to do with Eve's
death.  Like you have said, I don't know about the capsule itself,
though.

Obviously, I care or I would not have spent all those hours looking
during a time which is very demanding and hard for me personally, and I
would not be asking you questions when I encounter anything which i think
might become useful for you during the confusion of this hard time for
you.  Nor would have given the heads up with info from Dr. Bruce Williams
so that you knew to get the formalin done by your vet before all
pathology info could be lost.

Like you I think that having a full picture on this is what will most
help all; we just happen to disagree on what we each are personally
inclined to think is most probable.

-- Sukie (not a vet)
Ferret Health List co-moderator
FHL Archives fan