Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:06:58 -0400
First they came for the trapper but I was not a trapper.  I did nothing.

They came for the hunter but I was not a hunter.  I did nothing.

Then they came for the fisherman but I was not a fisherman.  I did nothing.

They came for those in medical research but I was not in medical research.
I did nothing.

They came for the farmer but I was not a farmer...I did nothing.

They came for the commercial breeder but I was not a commercial breeder.
I did nothing.

Then...they came for me...the dog owner but I was not a dog owner... I did
nothing.

The they came for the ferret owner ...I looked around for those that could
help me fight this terrible injustice but they were all gone...there was no
one left to help!