Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2008 03:26:19 EST
Ohhhhh I have Symposium gossip.

April Bigoname is soon going to be April Littlebittyname. She is
changing her name.

Tonks, what are you talking about?

I heard stuff Issy, Travis asked April to marry him at the Symposium
in front of evvvvvvvvvveryone. He even gave her bling.

He gave her a flying Super Tonks Pendant?

No Issy, he gave her a ring. A engagement ring.

Oh Tonks, you are such a bone head. Her new name won't be
Littlebittyname then, it will be Livieri like Big Daddy.

Oh, cool. I think we should call her Big Momma now.

Congratulations Travis & April!!!

Tonks, Issy, and Robin