From:
Erin Helms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:11:59 -0700
Just putting it out there for a friend...

2 male ferrets, 6 months old, vaccinated. A DEW and Sable, very
handsome. Owner found out she was allergic. Free to good home, toys
and cage included. Wants to be sure they end up in a good home. I've
not seen them directly.

They are not mine, though I have a nearly 5 year honey badger that
recently developed IBS... anyone can take him off my hands. (just
kidding!).

Any inquiries feel free to email me directly; [log in to unmask]
and I can redirect to the owner.

thanks

Erin