From:
Marta -Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 07:36:59 PDT
Taylor the cat had 4 healthy babies and seems for now to be a great Mom.  I
thought she would be :)  3 of my four ferrets calmed down when the crying
outside stopped.  Sasha however continued to pace.  So, I carried her
outside and set her down by the box.  She stood up, and peeked over the top,
heard Taylor purring, and after about 30 seconds of just looking got down to
explore.  She's fine now.  Then this morning Taylor left her little ones for
about 10 min to come in the house and eat...not that I hadn't put food there
in the box for her, but I guess she needed out....the babies were so happy
to see her, and she rubbed and purred all over them :)  So I guess all is
well.

Marta and my babies Angelina, Sasha, Nikoali and chico
and Taylor the proud mother...and Merlin, Ginger, Pickles and
Orion....the new kittens.