From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 14:31:21 -0500
Calling all volunteers that want to come cuddle and play with ferrets.
Yep, that's what I need my volunteers to do.  I'll do the 'dirty' work
because quite frankly I wouldn't want anyone else to do it.  I will ask
that if you see an accident, please grab the tissue and wipe it up and toss
in the trash.  That's it.  Oh and you might want to hold a special ferret
while they eat from the saucer of recipe you hold in your other hand.

And if you come by once a month on a special day you can help trim nails,
clean ears and apply advantage.  Now that's work! ;-)

Seriously folks, cuddle and play rank right up there with cleaning litter
boxes, cages, bowls, etc.  All are necessary EVERY DAY tasks.

Hugs to all. tle