From:
Anjanette Nuzzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:50:01 +0000
I was reading an article the other day that peaked my interest.  It was
about feeding ferrets raw diets and what not.  Does anyone here feed
their ferrets meat or anything?  I feed my ferrets IAMS kitten food
because it's cheap and my parents are willing to buy it for them.  When
I get a job and can buy my ferrets their own food I will probably switch
to something better.  I'd be interested in hearing what everybody feeds
their ferrets.

Also, I'm trying to figure out what size cage would be good for all four
of them.  I like the 3-story cage I've seen on www.craftycreatures.com.
Would that be a sufficient enough cage to house all four of my ferrets?
They do get as much playtime out as I can give them, and as long as they
behave.  I would put ramp covers and blankets down so they wouldn't walk
on the metal.  Does anyone on the list have a cage from that site?  I
think they look like good cages.  Any input would be nice.

Thanks!  This list is the greatest.

Anjie
Ferrets: Torque, Tobin, Cami, Logan
Dogs: Cailee and Charlie