From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 03:15:13 -0500
First, I sincerely HOPE everyone in Florida is okay.

Next, the NY Times ran a short article on the Ohio ferret (2/23, page A12 in
National News Briefs).  It said the infant 'was bitten dozens of times by a
pet ferret.'  It also said the parents were being charged with endangering a
child.

HEY!!!  I remember how hard people worked to get any media coverage about
Kodo--and this story makes the NY Times?!  Seems like a good opportunity for
some ferret education.  Here is the address for the Times (and they usually
only publish really short letters to the editor): The New York Times, 229 W.
43rd Street, New York, NY 10036-3959.

email: if anyone has sent mail to me recently at [log in to unmask], I have not
received it, and may or may not ever see it.  Can you please re-send to me
at [log in to unmask]

thanks
Ronnie DiComo