From:
"M.E. Sutton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 12:51:03 -0500
Thanks, Ela, for your suggestion!

I went to http://www.flamingoworld.com and found LOTS of discounts!!
After checking Amazon's out, and knowing that I didn't want to place the
$10 order that theirs called for, I kept looking.  I found that Barnes &
Noble has a coupon; $5 off of a $5 order!  [See P.S. below.  BIG]

I went to Barnes & Noble's site (http://wwww.barnesandnoble.com), entered
"Jeanne Carley" in the author search & found the book.  After standard
shipping charges (almost $4), I'm paying $2.41 TOTAL for Jeanne's book
entitled, "Grin and Ferret; A Warm and Fuzzy Guide to Life."

Gotta love those bargains!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY Y2K TO EVERYONE, from me & the gang:  Dexter,
Cocoa, MoJo, RockStar, MacDaddy & Fluffy.... always missing Cosmo & Da

P.S. Sorry that I forgot this, but if anyone does decide to place an
order through Barnes & Noble, to save you some time the coupon number is
CBN1111.