From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 06:21:52 -0600
Good morning,

Well I made it threw surgery Ok.  I am home but very weak and tired.  Mom
is starting to look very tired also.  She is keeping a close watch on me!!

Thanks for all of your prayers and support.

I am sorry to hear that one of my cousin's (CARREEN O'HARA) Passed away
the day of my surgery.  Mom will light a candle for her in her memory.

Also I would like to Thank Amber at Westland vet for keeping an eye on
me the day of my surgery!!

Love Dakota.
oxoxoxoxo

Kerry and Ada Gibbs