From:
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 1996 19:34:41 -0800
>From:    Sherri Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Wood pellets, Totally Ferret
>Anyone have any ideas of what kind of store might carry the pine pellets
>we've been discussing as litter?

Clarification.  Pine pellet litter is sold as cat litter.  You've apparently
found another brand that sounds the same.  Wood stove fuel pellets are
mostly not pine but other woods.  Look for them where you would find stove
supplies.  They are meant for burning but they don't really care what you do
once you've bought it.  Home supply stores.  Pool supply stores often carry
wood stoves in the cold season as well.

>From:    Jason Matchett or Heidi Reagle <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: a few questions

Much asked question....

>I was in the pet store today and found some MF fert food, which says
>that ferts of 12 wks or more should be on a solid food diet.  I am
>currently using Kaytee for lack of a better available food.

We think MF might be better than KayTee.  We would just as soon use Eukanuba
for cats or Iams cat or kitten though.  TF or Mazuri are our current first
choices.

>There is so much controversy on the FML about the "right" food.

And basically we are all going on what works in our individual cases.  TF
has been rather extensively tested but most of the others have not been
tested as much.  We don't know how much MF tested their food though.

All of us state what we think.  None of us really "know".

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]