Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 20:35:29 -0700
Hi Everyone:
I'm a new FML'er - and this is my first post!  My name is Kris Mewton.
Mary and I run Mkaresq ( a shelter in Michigan).  We haven't shown a ferret
in a show since our shelter started in 1996.  We went to the Ohio show
(last July), and got the bug to show again!

You guy's worked hard to make the show run smoothly.  GOOD JOB!!!

We met a lot of wonderful people at this show!  Ron Carter, Kim Schilling,
Judy Gronwald (and family), Bill Killian, Judy Fossa and Margie.  It was
wonderful to meet you all, see you face to face and spend the day with
ferret loving people such as yourself's.  I really felt the love we all
have for the ferrets.

I just wanted to tank you all for making this a memorable day for me!!

( Hope to see you next year - if I don't get lost on the toll-road's)

(Ron Carter - you got me (ha,ha))!!!

Thanks all: Kirs
Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]
www.mkaresq.com  -  www.mfran.org