From:
Jim King and Sue Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 20:48:05 -0500
Hello fine ferret people !  I think many of us smiled when we read David's
letter about his ferret pooping NEXT to the litter pan.  I would be happy if
Lacey would at least go next to the pan !  Ferrets will be ferrets, so don't
get mad at the fuzzy.  To train a ferret to use the pan, put a ferret poop
in the clean litter box yourself .  In many cases, the ferret will catch on.
If the ferret doesn't at first, a newspaper under the litter box will make
life much more easy.

I have found that young ferrets take awhile to get their litter act together
because they always seem to be too busy doing other things.

Good luck,
Jim
Thumper and Lacey
(Sue has been busy reading this book for they last few days... she is in
another world.)