From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 10:56:27 EST

The Triangle Ferret Lovers club of Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill and
surrounding areas of North Carolina, is meeting in Morrisville on
Saturday, Nov.  7th from 4:30pm-6:30pm with ferrets that are
non-aggressive, flea-free, and up-to-date vaccinated.

Please come join us and give us your input and suggestions for our 1999
Activities Planning.  We will have handmade sleep sacks of various sizes
and Ferret Figurines for sale (great Christmas gifts!) benefiting The
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven.  Also, a map to our December 5th Holiday
Party at Jillian's Entertainment Complex will be available.  Our ferret
library collection will be on hand for a one month check out.

Refreshments will be served.  Please remember to bring your stack of
recyclable newspapers for the shelter.

Directions are at our club website or email me...

Shari Gunter
http://www.trifl.org