From:
Deborah Bistodeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:53:42 EST
Please give them abit more time.  It took me almost two years on 8 of the
ferrets that I worked and adopted over the years.  One special case was a
very bad biter, Drakie.  It took her 6 years to trust me.  She was the
most hard headed ferret I had ever come across!  They came from horredous
background and their distrustful natures toward hoomans were sky high
beyond anything I had ever seen.  After lots of patience, treats on the
floor for them to come and get them at their own time, and many other
things - they finally came around.

Trust me...the day they finally come around to trust you, you will never,
ever forget it.  It is something truly special about it to know that they
finally felt safe in their own for the first time in their lives.  I am
willing to work with you via emails with all kinds of suggestions and
ideas to have them gradually come to trust you over the time.  Please let
me know if you're up for it.  Ok? :)  Hang in there!

April, Deb and the wardancers