Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 22:56:43 -0500
greetings all and hope you and your fuzzy's had a merry christmas and happy
new year!

i know my fuzzy had a blast at christmas stealing the little glass bells off
the tree (because mom didnt' put them up high enough), playing in the oddles
of wrapping paper left over from the presents, and stealing some little
plastic figuerines i got.

This is my problem though.  Since i got my ferret i had been letting her
loose in my living room.  This room is carpeted and ferret proffed.  I have
a little carrier with a little box in it that she has always seemed to use.
Zaidy usually falls asleep under the couch near a heater, and when she wakes
up, runs straight to the littler box...... Since christmas was over, my mom
has done some indept cleaning.  We have found that in almost every open
corner has 5 or 6 poops in it.  I can't figuer out when she could have done
them without me noticing it.  And when she could have pooped that much when
she always used the littler box before and during i brought her out to play.
But needless to say, she is now banned from the living room by my mom.  I
don't know what to do.  this means she will be caged almost all the time.

How can i help to refine her litter training so that she has almost no
accidents or just "Ohhh this is a nice courner maybe i'll stop here".  she
seemed like she was already well trained by heading straight for the box.
Can anyone help me so that i can let my baby back out to play?

Boinky (momy) and Zaidy