From:
Manfred Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 05:39:50 -0400
Hi everyone,
Had our little fuzzie for about two months now and has he ever changed in
that short a time.  He has more then doubled in size and weight but slowed
way down in his nipping.  About all he does now is take a finger in his
mouth and hold it until I say ouch!!!

He has really gotten all of our other animals used to him now...the other
day we actually found him curled up in the middle of the living room floor
with our large orange male tabby.  Got a picture to prove it to.  He now
comes when his name is called (co-incidence?)and to a sqeeky toy.  Which
brings me to a question.  Why does everyone say that latex toys are bad for
them.  I understood that latex was very difficult to chew through and
therefore much safer then the usual vinyl toys out there.

One last thing...Chichlet has developed quite the sweettooth.  Painting the
bedroom this weekend and when we moved the headboard we found a stash of
chocolate finger cookies.  And last night he climbed all over my wife while
she had a dish of cherry cheesecake ice-cream.The look on his face after the
first cold mouthfull was priceless.  Almost better then watching the movie.

TTYL
Manfred, Deb, Chichlet (the wonder ferret) 3 Yorkies and the two cats.