From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 07:24:08 -0700
Thank you Lisa for your wonderful comments about Critter Camp!  Your
Smokey & Buster Brown are doing great- sleeping among heaps of ferret
right away!  It's adorable that your tiny Smokey has bonded with our big
Smokey too :) They are busy exploring everything there is to play with
in the room & trying the 3-4 different kinds of ferret food we leave out
so everyone of the 14 furbabies gets to have their favorite.

We are very glad to have been able to take in these two wonderful fuzzies
& give them a forever home right here.

We will have pics up soon on the website www.crittercamp.biz

Thanks again! Take care!

Beth